Harmans is a leading Canterbury law firm with offices located in the Central City and Papanui area. We are seeking a full-time PA/Legal Secretary to assist a Partner and Solicitor in our busy family litigation team, currently comprising of 2 partners, 3 solicitors and 3 PA/Legal secretaries.
Applicants should be bright, enthusiastic and have a proactive approach to work. We are looking for someone who is extremely organised and is able to respond well under pressure.
You will need the following key attributes:
- Legal experience, ideally in family litigation (including the preparation of court documents)
- Strong MS Word and Outlook skills with a high level of accuracy
- Administrative support, dictation transcription, copy-typing and document preparation
- A mature, confident, proactive attitude, able to use initiative
- Flexibility and willingness to work as part of a team, sometimes outside normal working hours
- Pride in presentation of work
- Excellent command of English
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
Harmans offers a friendly, fun and supportive environment in modern offices. If you are looking for challenging work with variety and you have a great work ethic we would like to hear from you.
Please submit your CV and covering letter to Julie Knowles: by email at email@example.com or by post to Harmans, PO Box 5496, Christchurch 8542.
Applications close: 20th July 2020