Personal Assistant / Legal Secretary
Harmans are currently seeking an enthusiastic Personal Assistant / Legal Secretary to join our Family Law Team.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a change to become part of a high performing team, in a full-time capacity, to assist one Partner and others in our busy Family Law Team.
Applicants should have the following attributes:
- Legal experience, ideally in family litigation (including the preparation of court documents)
- Strong MS Word and Outlook skills with a high level of accuracy
- Administrative support, dictation transcription, copy-typing and document preparation
- The ability to quickly pick up basic skills in our legal software
- A mature, confident, proactive attitude, able to use initiative
- Flexibility and willingness to work as part of a team
- Pride in the presentation of work
- Excellent command of English
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
Prior legal secretarial experience would be an advantage, however training can be provided for the right individual.
Harmans is a long-established Canterbury law firm operating from modern offices in an unrivalled location within the Central City, close to parking and centred amongst the best Christchurch has to offer in retail and hospitality. We pride ourselves on our reputation as an excellent employer and a major contributor to the New Zealand Law Society and wider community. We are committed to gender equality and the continued development of skills and knowledge base of our staff.
We offer a friendly, fun and supportive environment. If you wish to be part of a hardworking and dedicated team, we would like to hear from you.
To apply for this job go to: http://talentpropellerjobs.co.nz & enter ref code: 5560931
Applications close 6 October 2021