To our valued clients and contacts,
During this challenging time we want to assure you that at Harmans we are committed to providing you with the same high level of service that you are accustomed to. We are closely following all relevant information as it comes to hand but, for now, we are taking a “business as usual” approach - both our offices remain open and we are still taking appointments – albeit minimising face to face contact as discussed below.
Health & Safety
The health and safety of our people and all who we deal with, whether clients, suppliers or other professionals, is of the utmost importance to us. As the COVID-19 outbreak evolves on a daily basis, we would like to update you on how we are keeping our staff, clients and visitors safe and healthy. We have been following guidelines from the World Health Organisation and Ministry of Health and are reviewing our approach regularly.
We have reviewed our hygiene protocols and are taking the following extra steps:
- Additional cleaning of ‘high touch surfaces’ e.g. phones, door handles, meeting rooms
- Additional hand sanitiser in our offices
- Removed all books and newspapers from both office receptions
- Staff members who are unwell are requested to stay at (or sent) home
- Physical contact restricted e.g. no shaking hands
- We have relayed to staff that all non-essential travel overseas to be avoided
- Physical distancing being practised in the offices
- We have notices on our reception doors asking people not to enter if they are feeling unwell, have been visiting a location known to have cases of coronavirus, or have been in contact with someone that has or could potentially have coronavirus.
If you have a meeting scheduled at one of our offices and are feeling unwell (presenting with a fever, coughing or difficulty breathing), please advise us so that we may offer you an alternative way to speak with us for example, via telephone, email, Microsoft Teams, Skype, Zoom or Facebook Messenger or Facetime. Likewise, we can do the same if you feel uncomfortable meeting with us in our offices. If the meeting is to go ahead, please do not be offended if we ask you some questions prior to meeting with you about your wellness and recent travel or contact with anyone from overseas.
In the event that your contact person here at Harmans is required to self-isolate, please be assured that we have arranged for our staff to have the ability to work remotely with full IT access so that person (or someone else in their place) will be able to continue to act for you.
On the 17th March, the government announced an “assistance package” to benefit businesses and others affected by the virus. If you require help with this, or require any other legal advice as a result of COVID-19 we are here to help.
If there are any material changes to any of the above we will communicate these with you.
Keep safe, kia kaha
From the team at Harmans