Amy leads a team that specialises in property, commercial law, private client and asset protection matters.
Amy advises clients in relation to the buying and selling of residential and commercial property, leasing, subdivisions, estate planning and asset protection matters. She is experienced in dealing with EQC and insurance issues that impact on the buying and selling of residential property following the Canterbury Earthquakes.
Recent projects / work
- Completing subdivisions, including cross-lease to fee simple conversions as well as multi-stage and unit title subdivisions for several large property developers;
- Leasing of commercial property including retail leases in a major Christchurch shopping mall;
- Advising clients in relation to the sale and purchase of residential property, including dealing with assignment of EQC and insurance claims and related issues;
- Advising on the sale and purchase of “as-is-where-is” properties;
- Advising in relation to the structuring of asset protection matters including forming and administering family trusts.