Laying the foundations for our city’s future
To meet the demands of a city experiencing unprecedented levels of construction and development we established a dedicated Construction Law Team, creating a multi-disciplinary team of construction law experts capable of dealing with any legal issues in this highly-specialised area.
That team includes three partners – two litigation partners and a commercial law specialist – all of whom boast significant experience in building-related cases.
Working on insurance and EQC disputes we’ve achieved compelling results for our clients, seldom having to resort to litigation to secure outcomes which far exceed the offers they initially received. And we’re also dealing with the more positive aspects of the rebuild, working alongside our clients as they plan and execute exciting new construction projects right across Christchurch and throughout the Canterbury region.
Some of the core services our Construction Team provide include:
- Acting on behalf of our clients to lease land for new building projects
- Acting for our clients with regard to insurance and EQC complaints
- Mediation, arbitration and, when necessary, litigation to solve building disputes
- Negotiating building contracts for both commercial and residential projects
- Providing assistance with employment issues
Contact one of our specialists today
Jessica Marshall - email@example.com