Focused on optimal results
Whether you’re an employee or an employer, seeking advice as soon as workplace issues arise can greatly enhance the chances of a successful and mutually satisfactory resolution being reached. At Harmans, our focus is on resolving employment disputes as quickly and cost-effectively as possible.
For employers we can provide invaluable advice to help you minimise risk, working alongside you to establish sound documents and contracts, and ensuring the processes and procedures you have in place are robust and all-encompassing.
We’re vastly experienced in formal proceedings before both the Employment Relations Authority and New Zealand’s various Courts, and offer a wide range of alternative dispute resolution, mediation and arbitration services. Graeme Riach, the leader of our Employment Law team, is an accredited LEADR mediator with highly developed negotiation and mediation skills honed over 25+ years dealing with Employment Law issues.
Some of the key Employment Law services we offer include:
- Advising on dismissals, redundancies and other forms of termination
- Dispute resolution
- Enforcing employment agreements
- Restraint of Trade cases
- Personal grievances
- Negotiating, drafting and interpreting employment agreements
- Occupational Safety and Health matters including risk assessments and defence of prosecutions
- Representing clients in mediation and before the Employment Relations Authority and Employment Court
- Human Rights cases
- Seminars on employment legislation
Contact one of our specialists today
Edward Sharpe-Davidson - firstname.lastname@example.org