A proud history in the farming community
Over the years we’ve formed strong ties with Canterbury’s rural communities, providing efficient, effective services that allow our clients to concentrate on what really matters – running their businesses.
Our knowledge of the agriculture sector is a practical, hands-on one, with several of our firm’s Partners having their own farming interests, and with our entire team of Rural Law specialists going to great lengths to develop an appreciation for the needs of both large-scale farming operations and smaller land holdings.
- Advice on the most appropriate structures for the ownership of assets, operation of businesses and strategies for succession planning
- Advice on wind farm projects and dealing with network utility operators
- Buying, selling and financing rural land, machinery and livestock
- Employment of staff including health and safety issues
- Foreign ownership and Overseas Investment Office issues
- Forestry rights
- Leasing rural land
- Off-farm investment
- Relationship property issues
- Resource management compliance
- Rural subdivisions
Contact one of our specialists today
Kath Fox - firstname.lastname@example.org